Saturday, February 16, 2008

Prayers Answered

I got a very exciting phone call this morning. Prayers have been answered!! My sister Marissa called me this morning to tell me that they just signed papers on their new baby girl. They got a phone call on Thursday letting them know that someone had chosen them and the baby was already here. They decided to keep it a secret until everything was final so, after they signed this morning she gave me a call to let me know that I had a new niece named Sarah. What a long awaited blessing. I can't wait to go and see her. I will post pictures as soon as they send them to me. They get to take her home on Tuesday! Yeah!!!

2 comments:

Carol said...

Oh my gosh!!!! I just got chills reading this. I am SO happy for them. Such a blessing! Tell her big Congrats from me. I guess I won't be seeing her at the ortho in a few weeks.

Cindy said...

I am so happy for them! Nobody deserves it more!