Sunday, March 16, 2008

While Mommy is Away the Mice will Play...

While I was gone in Las Vegas, Paul took the kids to the church parking lot with their power wheels so they could have plenty of room to drive without worrying about cars on our street. He set them up an obstacle course, they had a blast! Mama Thom was amazing, taking over while I was gone. She made sure the kids got to school and all of their activities. Not to mention all of the other day to day tasks. They had a great time with her. I am sure they wore her out.

5 comments:

Leisa Waldron said...

I love it Laura! What a fun daddy date. Good Job Daddy!

FrankNApril said...

Happy Birthday Laura! April

Jason & Claire said...

Happy Birthday!

It sounds like the kids had a ton of fun with you gone. Aren't breaks great. It's great to be gone for awhile and it's great to come home and see the kids again.

Mamathom and Papathom said...

I had so much fun with the family. Thanks for sharing them with me. Miss them all. Loved the pictures. I will share more in e.mails or on my next blog.

Bart and Kellie said...

Happy Birthday! Paul that was a stand up job...I love it when husbands do stuff like this. I might make Bart read this just for some inspirations (my birthday is now 11 months away) but it's never to early to hint right? Love you guys!