Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Pictures from Alice in Wonderland and Cooper's 1st birthday

I forgot to post the pictures from when Izzy got to play Alice in Alice in Wonderland. She remembered all of her lines and had a great time. What can I say, she loves to perform!! This was a picture with her teacher after the performance. Since it is just a class through the recreation program, they don't have very many costumes so she asked the girls to wear a dress. Izzy was very excited that her teacher told her she was dressed so perfectly like Alice they didn't need to add anything. This was the beginning of the show. We were so proud of her.

Here are a few pics from Cooper's birthday if you remember from an earlier post there was quite a bit of excitement with Seth hitting his teeth on the side of the pool. All I can say is it goes WAY TOO FAST!!I know, I know, how did I get a light haired, blue eyed child. Good question. It must be somewhere in the gene pool. I am happy to say that each child has different colored eyes (green, brown and blue). It looks like he may end up having curly hair too. So fun!
Cupcakes! Glorious Cupcakes! This was his first real taste of sugar. With his reflux and other allergies I have been pretty tight on his diet. I got made fun of for wanting organic cupcakes but, they were delicious! Thanks Marissa!

No comments: