Monday, September 1, 2008

First Day of School and Cooper Walking

Izzy started school last week. She loves her teacher and has been very excited to go to school. We walked everyday last week (up a giant hill). Maybe if we keep it up I will finally lose my last 15 lbs from having Cooper. I forgot the camera that morning so here is a picture after school. About a week and a half ago Cooper started taking a few steps and then the other day he took off across the room. He is still walking and crawling but I am sure it won't be too long before he is running with the rest of them. He walks with his arms up in the air and does a little side shuffle. We joke that he is doing the basketball shuffle and trying to play defense.

5 comments:

Liz Prisbrey said...

What a cute little outfit for the first day of school! I love seeing how excited they get.

Mamathom and Papathom said...

I loved that movie of my baby walking - sooooo cute and yes, he is his daddy's boy - getting started early with basketball shuffle. Our little girl is growing so much and soooo cute for her first day of school. Seth is too much with his sticks. Love you all.

Jason & Claire said...

She is seriously gorgeous. I remember thinking she was so cute every week at church when you lived here and she keeps getting cuter and cuter!

Leisa Waldron said...

Oh my gosh! Copper...stop growing up! He is too cute.

abo-bder said...

فني ستائر بالرياض
تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني تركيب دش بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني تركيب ستائر ايكيا بالرياض
فني تركيب دش بالرياض