Thursday, May 8, 2008

Happy Belated Easter!

Ok, Ok I know I am way late for this but, I just wanted to post a few pictures from Easter. Isabelle still had some signs of her HSP but, it was a wonderful day. We got up early and the kids found their baskets on the table. We had a nice breakfast and then got ready for church. After church we took a few pictures and relaxed for the afternoon.

So, for any of you with multiple children you know how hard it is to get a pic with all of them looking. This is as good as it gets.

Cooper enjoys his basket

The kids new sunglasses

Cooper trying on Seth's glasses


Here they are in their church outfits. Isabelle's dress came with a matching dress for a doll. Of course the Easter bunny was so smart he gave her a doll to put it on.


3 comments:

Mamathom and Papathom said...

My, my, my - don't I have darling, beautiful grandchildren - how can I be so lucky. So glad you got a chance to update Laura - I know, it can't be easy with your busy schedule. Love you all.

John and Marissa said...

WOW! How did you get such an amazing shot of the kids? They are all smiling and looking at the camera...not to mention they look absolutely adorable. Thanks for sharing the pix!

Alida B. said...

Could the boys get any cuter in those suits?! LOL!! I love it! And Isabelle is beautiful as always! :)