Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sunday glorious sunday.

Sometimes it seems as though Sunday can be quite rowdy around our house. Maybe it is because they know they are going to have to be quiet at church and they need to get the sillies out. Anyway, my wonderful husband let me sleep in this morning and this is what I came downstairs to...

Ahh, the good 'ol days of fort building. I love to see my kids and husband playing together. Then of course, the fort led to a pillow fight. I tried to upload the video of it but it is not working.

I love to hear the sound of my kids laughing. We all did settle down soon after and watched The Other Side of Heaven. Sundays are wonderful (except for the disaster my house is from us all being home most of the day).

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Fun!I would have to agree with ya on the house getting messy! Come Monday's I think all I do is pick up after my family from the weekends.

John and Marissa said...

I want to build a fort! What fun times...remember when we used to build forts and play Barbie? Those were the days!! Love ya! See you soon.

Bart and Kellie said...

How hilarious is that! I love that Paul was the driving force behind it! Gotta love dads. They are so cute under there!!